Monday, April 21, 2014

Introduction!!!

Hello, Readers!!!
First off I should probably explain a few things. Hello everybody, I am Taye. I am 10 on my 11th year.
I have three other siblings, Jaten, Brinkley and Kye. Jaten is the oldest, She is 15. Brinkley is 14 and Kye is 9. We are home schooled and live in a RV. We are traveling around The United States of America for a year or maybe more, Then we will settle back down in a house. We are happy that we can do all this stuff.
I am the main writer on this blog, There may be guest writers. This is a very, very short post and I am sorry but this is just suppposed to explain a few things. There will be new blog post hopefully very very sooon.
I can't wait to write more and  really hope we can get this blog going. Well, That's it for this post. Byeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Taye, what a fun thing to do. I look forward to your posts or guest posts. I love and miss y'all lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nana! I miss you lots, too! I love you!

    ReplyDelete