Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter!!!

Hello again!
I know I promised you a blog post very very soon, so here it is! Yesterday was Easter. I like Easter because of the candy, I mean, what normal child doesn't?!  Anyway, we ate a LOT of candy. Kye kind of over did it by eating all of his except a nice homemade chocolate bunny. Oh here is a picture of the chocolate Easter bunny's.

Beautiful, right? (Thanks mom for making them) We also had some adventures while Mom and Dad were on a hike.

                                           We hiked/walked down the very beautiful Nature Trail.


                            There was a stream by the nature trail so of course we had to play around in it.




                        We would also jump from rock to rock and try not to fall into the water. (Which of course,
                        because I am so clumsy, I ended up halfway in the water.)
                                                      Kye jumping from rock to rock
                                              Jaten being worried Kye's gonna fall in.

 We got some really good pictures though, and I like them a lot. Anyway, After we were done with all that we went and drove around Gatlinburg and went down the scenic drive. I fell asleep so I didn't get a lot of pictures but I got a few of some really old houses.
                                             Old two bedroom house that they fit nine kids into!!!
                                                                   The Barn
So, yeah that was our Easter adventure, I hope you enjoyed and liked the pictures. Byeee!!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog, my sweet! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taye! I'm your mom's cousin so I guess that makes me your second cousin. ����. Love your new blog! What a great adventure you and your family are on this year!!

    ReplyDelete